I have been a Birchbox subscriber for 6 months now and so far, I’m loving the samples I’ve have been receiving. The way it works is I have three options:
- Sample Choice: Sample Choice gives you a chance to choose one of three samples for your next box.
- Curated box: A predetermined (featured) set of samples so you know what samples you’ll be receiving.
- Personalized: 5 samples that are chosen by your Birchbox team (the surprise box).
I also have the option to view my samples that I will receive once it ships.
This review is of The Sample Choice box for $10/month.
Each box comes with an info card and this month being July the info card in based on summer. 😁
On the opposite side of the card the lists product names and details of all 5 samples in my box.
- I’ve never tried a liquid blush until receiving it in my Birchbox. I liked the color of this product and only comes in one other shade which is sunset a coral color. The thing I didn’t like about it is that once I applied it and it had time to dry I could not blend it in more like I wanted to.
- This product has been all the rage and I didn’t want to purchase the full sized product and end up not liking it because that has happened before and in my opinion is a waste of money. I must say this product is amazing and very moisturizing and has the perfect shade of sheer pink which I like. Once applied I could feel the tingle and my lips in fact looked a bit fuller than before I applied it. I will definitely purchase the full sized product.
- I love any deep cleansing cleanser and I love getting samples of facial cleanser. I like cleansers that has a foam formula versus a cream which I sometimes feel that it can leave my skin a little oily instead of moisturized. I believe this is a second sample from the brand Kiehl’s and I’m staring to like the brand and my have to try other products when I go on my Sephora shopping spree.
- Alright so I don’t think I’ve blogged about eye makeup removers but I am not a big fan of any eye makeup removers because some can be very oily. I applied some of the product on a cotton swab and used it to take off my eye makeup just like any other remover and my makeup came off with one swipe and a second swipe to fully remove everything. I just may consider purchasing this one.
- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE any time of haircare/hairstyling products (as long as it smells good lol) I don’t know about any of you but would you want to apply non smelling good things in your hair and have to deal with it all day while at work or just running errands? I know I wouldn’t. This spray smells so good and tropical reminds me of the beach. Once I spray this product into my hair while wet and let my hair air dry I had a little definition to my curls.
Verdict: I loved every product I received in my July’s Birchbox. I will definitely purchase these in the future.
What do you think of Birchbox? Would you consider giving it a try?