I've been busy the past 2 weeks with family emergencies and have not been able to work on this blog post including another but HERE IT IS!
I've been an IPSTER for 4 months now. Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.
July's IPSY theme is OVER EASY and dedicated to lazy beauty which also comes with an info/storytelling card. Lazy beauty is nothing new to me since I've been rocking the minimal makeup look for about 6 months now (stay tuned for my beauty routine).
- The intense pigment of these pressed powder eyeshadows works wet or dry to make your peepers pop, while the longwear formula remains crease-free.
- We love a good dichotomy. These shadows are matte and shimmer at the SAME DANG TIME!
- Victory doesn’t always mean “loud.” The mossy brown shade humbly acknowledges its win.
- Gold Rush is a warm, earthy brown. Just add water to reveal the precious metal!
- I love any type of brown eyeshadows including this one but I feel is more for a evening out look like date night.
- Smudge-proof. Fade-proof. Deep, inky black. Liquid liner perfection is real, people. We don’t wanna say we’ve found the BEST liquid liner out there, but we think we just did.
- The fine tip lets you get all up in the inner corners to create killer cat eyes, fierce flicks, and even out-there graphic liner looks.
- It’s a fave of style kween, cat-eye enthusiast, and spokeswoman Alexa Chung. Need we say more?
- I love any type of liquid eyeliners and this one is in pen form which is perfect for cat eyes and long-wearing.
- It’s a classic for a reason, people! This old-school cleanser launched in 1907 and is still killing it.
- Lazy babes will love this super easy skincare “regimen.” It removes your makeup, cleans your skin, and moisturizes. One and done.
- That fresh scent tho.
- Your skin will feel crazy soft thanks to beeswax.
- This is one brand I've always wanted to try but for some reason I never have until now. I like how it removes my eye makeup easily but I do not like the creamy/oiliness to it.
- You. Better. Work. You were obviously born to shine, and this genius brush is dedicated to helping you make that happen. You can use it for literally ALL your fave glow-getting formulas, from powders and creams to liquids and gels.
- Dark circles? Girl, bye. The dense shape is perf for applying concealer to your under-eye area.
- Have a brush with kindness! This fluffy beauty has synthetic bristles and a super cool wooden handle, so it’s 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and eco-friendly.
- We’re packing it in our beach bags! This rich balm is SUPER nourishing, moisturizing and soothing on our parched, sun-soaked pouts.
- This citrus-scented balm is good enough to eat. Literally! It’s made from a blend of all-natural USDA certified organic and non-GMO ingredients (like Mongongo oil, healing rosemary extract, organic essential oils, natural organic flavors, calendula extract and vitamin E).
- It’s summer. Live free! Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, petroleum-free, and gluten-free, to be exact.
- I like this lip balm with the exception of the smell since I'm sensitive to certain smells.
Verdict: So far I have been loving the IPSY bags I've been receiving! I'd most likely purchase all products in the future minus the lip balm. Stay tuned for more subscription reviews.
p.s. I'll do better to stick to a blog posting schedule. If anyone has tips I'd be glad to hear them! 😁